Intro to Ashiatsu Barefoot Massage – Massaging the neck and back from a seated position using the feet (No bars required)
In-person Course with Hands-on Training
6 CE Hours
The purpose of this introductory course—Intro to Ashiatsu Barefoot Massage—is to gain an insight into massaging with your feet. Students will learn the benefits and advantages of utilizing the feet to massage the neck and upper back area from a seated position without requiring any bars.
In this introductory course, students will learn:
- The meaning, benefits, and advantages of Ashiatsu Barefoot Massage
- Proper foot care and physical requirements to administer barefoot massage
- Proper clothing and body mechanics to safely administer barefoot massage
- Precautions and contraindications for Ashiatsu massage
- How to properly and safely set up a massage table to perform barefoot massage
- Learn and practice basic strokes of Ashiatsu Barefoot Massage
Awesome teacher! I learned alot about ashiatsu. Would highly reccommend!
Manu is an amazing instructor! I took one of her Ashiatsu CEU courses and was very impressed! She provided a relaxing environment and was totally prepared for the course which made it easy to learn the new material. I will definitely be taking more CEU’s with her in the future!