Ashiatsu Barefoot Massage – Massaging the back body from a standing position using one-footed strokes (Bars required)
In-person Course with Hands-on Training
6 CE Hours
Prerequisite: Intro to Ashiatsu Barefoot Massage – Massaging the neck and back from a seated position using the feet (6 CE Hours)
The purpose of this course—Ashiatsu Barefoot Massage—is to gain a deeper understanding, knowledge, and practice in massaging with the use of the feet. Students will learn the benefits, advantages, and practical skills of utilizing the feet to safely massage the back body from a standing position with the use of bars.
In this course, students will:
- Review the meaning, benefits, and advantages of Ashiatsu Barefoot Massage.
- Review proper foot care and learn physical requirements to administer barefoot massage.
- Learn proper clothing and body mechanics to safely administer barefoot massage from a standing position using bars.
- Learn precautions and contraindications for Ashiatsu massage from a standing position using one-footed strokes and body weight.
- Learn to properly and safely set up a massage table to perform barefoot massage from a standing position using bars.
- Learn and practice standing one-footed strokes of Ashiatsu Barefoot Massage.
Learned new techniques for ashiatsu massage. Would highly recommend.!
Great class! Beautiful environment, extremely talented teacher. Can’t wait for next class.